19 June 2014

Thursday Threads: Casual Adventure

Casual Adventure

Casual Adventure by thezorya featuring wayfarer glasses
{ (1. tank  ; (2. printed shorts ; (3. sandals ; (4. sunglasses ; (5. eyeliner ; (6. hobo bag }

First of all, each item featured today is below $100. Can't beat that!

Secondly, check out those sunnies for just $20. I am loving the color; what a cool shade. 

I wanted to feature a beauty product from Kelly Osbourne's new line because I've heard some amazing things about it as well as her mother's line. I can't wait to try this eyeliner out!

My favorite piece from this set has to be the sandals. I'm a shoe girl, and the strap on the top just seals the deal for me. I know I've put them alongside a casual outfit, but couldn't you see Khaleesi from Game of Thrones wearing these? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment