10 July 2014

Thursday Threads: Walking on Poppies

Walking on Poppies


Topshop black jersey knit maxi skirt / Boohoo / ASOS cutout ankle boots / Black shoulder bag / Vintage America layered necklace / Seafolly white wide brim hat / Marc Jacobs fragrance / Butter London nail lacquer


My inspiration for this Thursday's post was the pair of ankle boots above. I just knew they would go well with a maxi skirt if it had a slit in it. And what did I discover? A maxi skirt with two slits in it. How about that?

I think bucket bags are coming back into style, and I'm not one to complain. This one with studs is a pretty good buy at under $100 (in fact, like usual, each item here is under $100!).

Ultimately, I think I just really secretly wanted to showcase the new Marc Jacobs perfume! You can bet your hiney I'll have this perfume added to my collection soon.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment