17 January 2015

{Widened Horizons}

It's just a quiet day here in North Carolina for me.
Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a hot mug of Chamomile Mint tea and a lovely candle burning in the corner.
I hope you are having a nice, peaceful, restful day as well.

To make it even better, here's some great finds for you to lock your eyes onto.



If you've been in the drinking mood like I have, you know how important it is to have a drinking glass that's in good spirits ;)
I found this "rules of drinking" cocktail glass from Urban Outfitters, and it just tickled my funny bone so of course I had to share!
drinking glass spirit funny chaser



I'm in desperate need of a better way to organize my notepads, magazines, and other odds and ends. This vintage organizer would be perfect for me, dontcha think?
organizer mod vintage magazine holder



I really do adore the whole "stamped silverware" fad. Especially when it involves spoons and tea.
I think something like this chai-inspired spoon would be a perfect gift, too!
chai teaspoon spoon tea stamped



Now this, this ring is just unbelievably gorgeous! I love how unique it is. The crocheted piece is something I really dig.
ring crocheted gemstone



This geometric wooden iPhone case uses colors that match my style and that also just look rad. Definitely going in for the buy on this one.
iphone wood wooden case purple abstract



This week's owl find is a rolling pin engraved with an owl pattern! It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to kitchen utensils.
owl embossed engraved pattern rolling pin



Something that is really important to me this year and something that I believe everyone should know:
no blame inspiration motivation



 Quick Links:


secret room sun room

Have a good one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment