22 October 2015

Playlist: "Free Falling"

fall autumn trees leaves beautiful 


The leaves are starting to change here in North Carolina, especially in the mountains, and it's downright beautiful. Definitely the perfect weather for a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I've been sitting outside on the porch, enjoying some leisurely reading, or listening to some new music!
Ready to hear what I've found recently?




This alternative pop song is so deep and dark--if you listen to the lyrics--but you can't get it out of your head! Just listen and see if YOU can pass the test of avoiding its appeal!






I'm so surprised I haven't heard of this artist before! Rationale has captivated me with this song. Like a lot of online reviewers have stated, "The Mire" sounds like a song straight from the '80s--and that's probably why I like it so much!







I can't believe I haven't heard this song yet either! It's so bubbly and catchy and just right for a day with the girls!







I honestly thought the singer from Bastille had started a new band when I heard this song from Regions. Tell me if you think I'm crazy, but their voices sound so familiar to me! Either way, "Divided" is a great song. You should really check out this band. I predict big things for them!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment