01 March 2016

February Favorites

How is it already March??

This year has flown by, and it's just not fair. Sure, I didn't really enjoy the cold weather...and I'm definitely ready for springtime...but months have passed by and I really haven't noticed it until now. I just can't even begin to grasp that.

While I hope March is a good month for me and for you, I do have to say even though February went by extremely quickly, it was pretty great.
And one thing (or a few things) that made it so great was finding all kinds of "favorites" to enjoy!

This is my first "monthly favorites" post so bear with me!

First of all, February is my birthday month and I turned 25 on the 28th! Yay!


My mother bought me a gorgeous bouquet with some lovely purple flowers thrown in. Purple is both the color of my birthstone AND my favorite color. Very fitting.

bouquet birthday purple



My parents and I set up what started out as a popcorn bar and ended up as the former as well as a bar for someone with a huge sweet tooth. One thing I really loved that my mom made was something called zebra caramel popcorn. Even my dad liked it!

sweet tooth party bar birthday



I managed to win two BEAUTIFUL Henry London watches from Erin Howard's blog Happily Howards. I gave one to my mom and kept the other for myself. This is a rich, deep, dark purple and I absolutely love how well-made it is!

henry london giveaway purple watch



I bought this Nourish body butter in the scent "Wild Berries" from the shop called One Twine. I know it's currently out of stock but maybe it'll be back!
Honestly, I like this stuff better than my L'Occitane hand lotion! It's not greasy at all and the scent is subtle but still very berry scented. I've been using it a lot--when my mother isn't stealing it away!

onetwine body hand lotion wild berries nourish



Lastly, and most importantly on this list of favorites, I just have to add my puppydog Paisley.
She's been doing better when walking and she's not hyper 24/7 anymore so I can actually hang out with her and cuddle with her while we both watch TV. She's a good dog and cuter than me so I just have to give her a shout-out!

paisley puppy shorkie

Hope your February was great and that your March will be even better!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment