01 April 2014

{Widened Horizons}

I'm so excited for this week's Widened Horizons post.
I discovered the funniest dog picture over the weekend and I have been itching to share it. That, and, you know...some other cool stuff. And things.

For instance, this "heart christening bangle" from Topshop. It immediately caught my eye because I have one almost exactly like it that I stole from my mom's jewelry stash when I was young and kept. I later found out she had it as a young girl, too! So to see in stores now what I thought was the EXACT bracelet I already own, was pretty nifty.
heart bangle



I'm a huge dress fan. In fact, I basically only wear dresses. So it comes as no surprise that I'm salivating over this dress from Ruche right now:
spring meadow dress



Ever owned a bandolier? Even know what it is? The Etsy shop cleverhands describes it as "a strap fitted with small loops for carrying pens, pencils, and other handy tools wrapped around a journal, planner, or other book." They're convenient, neat as hell, and can actually be CUTE--a definite plus.
patterned bandolier pencils



While this is a Pre-Fall 2014 collection, I am digging Adam Lippes' work. Especially this printed blouse paired with these trousers.
adam lippes 14 print collection



Finally, we get to this bit of a masterpiece that I found on Tumblr. It truly makes me shed tears every time I peek at it. I just can't.
dog potholder funny



OH, but we can't forget the owl find, can we?!
This little necklace is so adorable, and I want it for my own collection. I actually own one similar by the same Etsy store, and it's one of my favorite necklaces. I've posted my owl necklace below as well!
owl necklace wood personal owl necklace



Quick Links:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment