14 September 2014

{Widened Horizons}

Rainy, rainy weekend over here! (My joints would certainly agree.)
These earrings reminded me of the rain, and what better day to show off something shiny than when it's gloomy outside?
raindrop earrings



I used to hate clutches, thinking I needed a large bag to fit all my needs ALL THE TIME.
As I've gotten a bit older, I've realized clutches can serve a purpose and look chic at the same time. This handmade leather clutch is something I'd carry around for special events, and I'm sure I'd get compliments galore.
handmade leather special clutch



I've been looking for a cute cell phone charger that I can use when I'm somewhere without any power outlets (camping, anyone?). I love the Jonathan Adler ones and their fun patterns, but then I stumbled across this neat little guy and fell in love.
iphone apple charger cute cool
I just think the charger is so cute and it even comes in the colors green and pink!



Finding handmade home decor items is probably my favorite thing to do. When I discover the items are made in North Carolina, I get even giddier! These lovely napkin rings are so sweet and would be a perfect touch to any home.
napkin rings handmade porcelain



The owl find this week is a necklace that immediately made me say holy cow! It is so well-made and so adorable. I just NEED to add this to my jewelry collection.
owl totem necklace cute



And something for this rainy day, even though you may be feeling blue...
be kind picture inspiration



Quick Links:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment