05 April 2015

Confessions, Complaints, and Catching Up

Ramble On

  •  As you've probably noticed, I haven't been on here in a long time. 
  • Mostly because we recently welcomed into our home a stink of a puppy that has way too much energy for her own good. And mine. 
  • But, she looks great on Instagram. (@paisleytheshorkie)
  • paisley shorkie dog puppy cute 
  • My birthday was in February. The 28th to be exact. 
  • It was a bit lonesome because most of my friends are all off doing their own thing, but it did make me grateful for the friends and family who were thinking of me on that day!
  • I didn't even realize it was going to be Easter until yesterday. Holidays are starting to slip my mind so easily. Maybe that's what the candy is for? 
  • When that song "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers was really popular, I used to sing the verse "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea" as "CHELLLLSEA..." instead. Pretty sure I actually thought that's what Brandon Flowers was singing the first few times I heard it. 
     
     
  • I also might have had a bit of a crush. Probably the only guy I ever thought was cute who wore eyeliner. Besides Adam Brody's character in Jennifer's Body.
  • adam brody eyeliner 
  • My neurologist wants me to think about possibly having a vagus nerve stimulator (VNS) put in for my seizure activity. I'm still confounded by the thought alone, much less the decision. 
  • Found out my new neighbor has a dog named Bodie. My other neighbor has a dog named Odie. Chaos ensues when one of the dogs is called for. 
  • I love coming across random movies that have Gretchen Wieners in them. I really hope you know who Gretchen Wieners is...
  • It's been nothing but rainy days here lately. Rainy days are not kind to me, nor to my joints. 
  • Now I want to go watch Mean Girls, eat gelato, and relax. 
  • I hope to keep this blog updated as regularly as I can! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment