25 August 2015

Currently

Mailboxes - Canyon Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico

Reading: A postcard my friend sent me from when she visited her boyfriend's family in Kentucky! (Or as she called it, Corn-tucky.) I love receiving actual mail. And educational postcards bring out the geek in me.


Writing: A letter back to my friend of course! I've also been listening to some neat podcasts as of late and jotting down some notes of anything I find interesting or that might make a good topic for an upcoming blog post.


Listening to: Rdio. It's a streaming music station that I like so much better than Pandora. I recommend it to everyone I talk to about music!


Thinking: About barely anything because I keep drifting in and out of sleep. It's time for my power nap. Or my essential nap. I mean, whatever you want to call it.


Smelling: My lavender & lemon candle from Candelles. It's subtle, which is surprising considering almost every lavender candle I've purchased in my life has been a little sharp.


Wishing: I felt better from surgery! I am still sore which I think is a little unusual, but my body is unusual so what's new, really?


Hoping: That this whole Bachelor in Paradise "text blackmail" shenanigans becomes resolved soon. C'mon!


Wearing: Lounge shorts and a blood donation t-shirt from my high school days. I'm never fancy anymore unless I'm going to the doctor, it seems.


Loving: That I had a great weekend with my brother and sister-in-law! Even though I looked horrible in every single photo that was taken of me, it didn't even matter because I was so happy. Sibling love, y'all.


Wanting: A Starbucks frappe, some of my grandma's quiche, and a RuPaul's Drag Race marathon.


Needing: A massage. I wouldn't be able to stand it because of how sore I am, but my back is hollering right now.


Feeling: Oddly enough, if you wave away the grumpiness just a bit, I do feel happy. I'm starting to get back to my old self.


Clicking:
Transitional beauty products
What a "great day" means to a person with chronic illness
The best dressed girls on TV
Lemon berry basil mojito 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment