26 November 2015

Thursday Threads: Classy Cable

Flying Through Fall



How's about a look for Thanksgiving today?!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure this is a cable knit sweater. The pattern looks like it anyway. I'd still buy it just because it's so chunky. Chunky sweaters for fall/winter? You betcha. OH, and do you like the tweed skirt with the knit sweater? I love how it's mixing both patterns and fabrics.

I chose the tasseled booties and the neutral crossbody bag to go with this outfit because I didn't want this to end up on the gloomy side, but also because I thought it made the outfit a little bit sweeter.

The ear cuff and the nail polish can take this to the dangerous side, and aren't they just divine? That shade of nail polish-- "Miss Independent"--seems perfect for autumn, and who can't tell me ear cuffs aren't all the rage right now? I picked this dazzling one because I thought it could be daring but not too over-the-top. Just right.


I did have trouble coming up with a perfume that would work with these threads. Any ideas?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment