28 January 2016

Thursday Threads: Addicted to Love

Addicted to Love



Valentine's Day is closing in on us and it's always a fun time to pick something flirty and lovely to wear, even if you're just heading out with your gal friends!

Since it's a holiday that is traditionally full of the colors pink and red, I just had to have a pretty little pink cardigan added in here. It's not too formal so it's something you could even wear with jeans if you wanted, and in fact, it looks pretty comfortable. Don't you think?

I am pretty sure when I first saw this mini skirt I drooled a little. I love the wrap-front! It's details like this that I think are sweet and really add some "oomph" to an outfit.

Speaking of "oomph," if you've not had the miraculous chance to smell the Viktor & Rolf "Flowerbomb" perfume, then you need to head over to your nearest Sephora or wherever because it's the...well...bomb. It's sensual and innocent at the same time. I would wear this both on a first date and on a special night. It's just an amazing combination and one of my favorite perfumes.

The last thing I'm going to comment on is the shoes. OMG SHOES. I've never really worn Charlotte Russe shoes before, but these look really nice and almost the same as a pair I saw at Nordstorm but about half the price. However, just wondering, have any of you had experience with the brand's shoes? Comfy or a total pain? Let me know

I hope this inspires your outfit for Valentine's Day! I'll probably be in sweatpants but maybe they'll at least be pink!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment