19 December 2013

Thursday Threads: Rescue Me



Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns, and I love pairing it with beautiful dark colors such as the envelope collared pea coat above. High waisted skirts are a dream come true for me; this might be because I'm feeling the vintage vibe from them, but it's probably also because they're just hot

I've noticed a lot of sheer blouses on street style websites, and while browsing your blogs ;) so I thought, what a great addition!

The Betsey Johnson pumps kind of came to me at the last second--I love Betsey Johnson (except I'm not too crazy about some of her jewelry). These scalloped sweethearts just screamed "winter" with a touch of "flirty" and I knew they would take some of the edge off of the fabulous, but harsh, House of Harlow necklace. 

What do you think about houndstooth print? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment