11 January 2015

Reading Challenge: Around the World 2015

Around the World, a reading challenge hosted by the blog All About Books, is something I'll be undertaking this year. I'm pretty excited about it because I've been wanting to read more diverse books, and, it's always fun to actually have a visual on where your characters travel to in this crazy world.

The challenge doesn't propose any win of sorts--it's just a way to get you reading!
There are also numerous mini-challenges which you can choose to participate in, but I haven't actually decided whether or not I'm up for that great of a challenge yet.

My map is going to be stationed here:



This is going to be so interesting! Join me and the rest of the bloggers participating if you dare by clicking on this link!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment