17 October 2014

Playlist: "It Feels Right"

Bridal Veil Falls III



The weather has been perfect today. Absolutely on point.
The leaves are beginning to change around me, and as I sat outside on the porch today, listening to the bluebirds chirp, I felt a reassuring calm sweep over me.
It's fall. My favorite season. And for some reason, everything just feels right.



This blues-y tune really makes me want to lean back and relax.
And maybe listen to it over and over just so I can belt out the chorus.





I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm just now becoming a member of the St. Vincent fan club. Better late than never though, right? If this is the first song you hear of St. Vincent's, then I can't be happier for you, because it's a far cry from anything I've heard recently--and that's such a wonderful thing.





Last of all is a song I've been listening to on repeat--a cover of Daft Punk and Julian Casablancas' "Instant Crush." Such sweet, innocent voices singing-AND CLAPPING--let me escape into that place of almost being asleep, but still managing to bob my head.




What do you think? Any of these songs feel right to you?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment