19 October 2014

{Widened Horizons}

It's that time. The time when Bath & Body Works release some of their best scents for the home and yep--hand sanitizers galore!
b&bw hand pumpkin fall sanitizers



It's also finally time to break out the leggings (thank heavens!). What better way to say, "Fall's finally here!" than with these floral printed leggings?
desert floral print leggings dark fall



Fall is my favorite season to snuggle up on the couch with a good book.
I still love going to the library and checking out fantasy novels, or just browsing.
So what's better to showcase how much you love books or the library than with a library stamped t-shirt?!
library stamp shirt fun



I tend to only carry purses that will fit around my body instead of on my shoulder. I'm really into crossbody purses, and I'm crazy about the the owl printed one that I carry right now. However, I wouldn't mind trading it out every now and then for this baby--a mini-satchel, to be exact!
purse satchel bow vegan



For this week's owl find, I happened across these nesting bowls that are beyond beautiful. Just too lovely!!
owl ceramic nesting bowls



And finally, even when the tough gets going...
choose joy inspiration motivation



Quick Links:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment