09 October 2014

Thursday Threads: Icon

Icon

Icon by thezorya featuring a hinged bangle
Floral cutout dress, $32 / Morgan beige top, $88 / Calvin Klein slip on shoes / Topshop shopping tote, $61 / Principles by Ben de Lisi hinged bangle, $16 / Burberry fragrance

The most expensive item in this set is the Burberry My Burberry perfume! I sampled it about a week back and have been in awe of it ever since.

When I spotted the burgundy suede bag, I knew I had to find a floral dress to go along with it, and what's better to pair with a cute little dress other than a cardigan?

I'm really rooting for one of my followers to buy this bangle because I'm broke right now and can't. I love the mixed metal aspect and I think it would just be adorable with this fall weather!


Have you tried out Burberry's new perfume? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment