05 December 2014

Playlist: "It's Raining, It's Pouring"

Bye bye summer


Rain rain rain rain rain rain...
Go away!

As for dancing in the rain? It's not really my thing--sick people don't want to get even more sick--but maybe these beats might change my mind. Or maybe I can live vicariously through you ;)



Starting off with a really artsy music video, I chose to include this song because...well, just listen to it/watch it and learn why!




"News" by Freddie Dickson is very moody, and I like it. Someone compared it to music Lorde would make. I don't have a problem with that.





The lyrics to this next one are really interesting. The entire song is interesting, honestly. I can see these guys going places.




Have you seen any rain lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment