14 December 2014

{Widened Horizons}

It's SUNDAYYY.
(Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.)

We've all made it through another week.
This month has been flying by for me. Which is almost frightening considering I still don't have all my Christmas shopping done--oops!

I've been scouring the Internet in full force this weekend. Which is why this Widened Horizon's post rules. Maybe you'll even find that special something you've been hunting for, for that special someone, that you really didn't even know you were looking for. Uh...right?


Like...

These awesome fortune teller knee socks!
fortune teller knee socks crystal ball cool
I see...
I see you buying these...




I love knee high socks. They're stylish, they're cute, and they're comfy-cozy.
This shag cardigan looks to be all of those things and more. And it's perfect for winter!
shag cardigan winter fluffy white



You know what else goes well with all of the above? COFFEE. Especially a coffee mug that is full of sass.
This "introvert" coffee mug is something I have been coveting since I saw it last week! I. need. it.
introvert coffee mug cup funny cute



Something my family and I really need to do is organize better. I mean organize everything better.
Since it's winter, and we're taking advantage of the fireplace, I think it's time we organize how we stack our wood instead of just piling it all up in a corner by the fireplace. While this log hoop stands no chance of realistically fitting into our house, I WISH it could. At least it gives us an idea of a better way to organize our wintry ways. 
fireplace firewood wood log hoop organize organization




I have to admit, I am kind of freaking out about what to wear over the holidays.
Since I mainly wear dresses, I am limited in my choices, by that doesn't mean I have to wear the same type of dresses every day.
This beautifully colored plus size swing dress is just darling! I already own a Stop Staring! dress and although I rarely get the chance to wear it, it is well-crafted and one of my finest dresses.
eggplant purple swing dress retro vintage pinup stop staring plus size



For the owl find, I discovered this really neat necklace that seals with a cork; it can actually be used to hold essential oils! I know how my essential oil, Chill Pill, really calms me while I'm at home. I can't imagine being able to carry that around with me while I'm grocery shopping or outside the home in general, faced with an anxiety-inducing situation.
owl bottle necklace cork essential oil neat



Now, keep on dreaming!
tumblr keep on dreaming motivation



Quick Links: 

(Image of sweater dress below. How cool is this?!)

    refashionista ugly sweater christmas dress great awesome sew sewing 
     

Are you done with your Christmas shopping?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment