26 July 2014

{Widened Horizons}

Hope the weekend is going great for everyone!

I have been visiting my brother and sister-in-law, trying not to feel awful for everyone's sake, and the trip has turned out nice so far. It's always great to hang out with your sibling whom you never get to see. (Plus the bed I've been sleeping on/constantly napping on is charming and comfy, so that is just fabulous.)


Speaking of napping...
I found this picture via Pinterest and immediately felt myself drifting away. It has everything I need in it for some shut-eye, and it of course makes me wish we had a dog again!
sleepy coastal dog



I've been like a madman with earrings lately, going through old ones that I haven't worn in a long time, to hunting through bargain bins at department stores. Of course, I always remember the best ones are online. To prove my point, I've posted below a pair of earrings from etsy. I just love the sass, the cuteness, the everything!
cute funny word earrings



As much tea as I drink, you would think I'd have a teapot by now. I guess my fascination ends with just marveling at them. One day, though...one day I will have one. The one I picked out for today is a cute, vintage teapot from the 80's. I love the minimalist design but also the unique touch added to it.
vintage hole teapot



The literary piece I'm about to post, "I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone" by Richard Brautigan, just blew me away. I don't know how many people will actually read it, but if you do, take your time. Reread it. Reread it again. Soak it up and soak it in. Enjoy it because the way it made me feel, the way I hope it makes you feel, is hard to come across. (You will probably have to click on the link to read it.)
literary work brautigan



I'm crazy about the Tory Burch Resort 2015 collection. Especially this dress! The colors and the pattern and oooooh just give me it already!
tory burch 2015 resort



The owl find for today comes from Overstock. They have a fair amount of owl products, but I fell in love with this owl pillow! (I post a lot of pillows on Widened Horizons, don't I?!) Seriously considering adding this to the already pillow-packed corner chair in my bedroom...
owl pillow multi


Quick Links: 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment